Body contouring or body sculpting is a process that eliminates fat, firms up loose skin, and shapes certain areas of the body. There are both surgical and nonsurgical options available for body contouring. It’s a common procedure that serves as an excellent complement to any weight loss or fitness program.
At A Better You, we prioritize making you feel and look your best. We provide the highest quality care and services in a comfortable boutique environment. For more information about body contouring and other services, contact us today at 410.204.2165.
What Is Body Contouring?
Body contouring refers to a family of procedures that target and eliminate excess body fat and loose skin and provides specific shaping or contouring to certain areas of the body that can be challenging to reshape through exercise alone.
Body contouring is not a weight loss procedure. Instead, it works to shape certain areas of the body after significant weight loss results in excess loose skin or to contour areas where weight loss is ineffective in helping you achieve the shape you desire.
Many people choose body contouring procedures to look more toned, thinner, or achieve a more desirable body shape in areas such as arms, back, belly, love handles, thighs, neck, chin, and buttocks.
Some common methods for nonsurgical body contouring, also known as lipolysis, include:
- Cryolipolysis, extremely cold temperatures target and eliminate fat cells in a process that’s also called cool sculpting
- Injection lipolysis uses injections of deoxycholic acid to target unwanted fat
- Laser lipolysis employs laser technology
- Radiofrequency lipolysis eliminates fat with ultrasound waves
A professional can help evaluate a person’s specific goals and needs and choose the best option for their particular situation and desires.
Beyond nonsurgical body contouring, some people may choose to explore surgical body contouring options such as:
- Tummy tucks
- Breast Lifts
- Double chin surgery
- Liposuction which sucks out fat deposits throughout the body
It’s essential to employ the guidance of a trusted professional in evaluating personal goals and determining the best body contouring options for your particular situation.
Benefits of Body Contouring
Non Surgical body contouring can be minimally invasive and is a proven way to achieve your desired aesthetic results. Body contouring has numerous benefits, including:
- Speed- visible changes occur in a matter of weeks
- Convenience- doesn’t require significant time or effort investments
- No lifestyle changes required
- No recovery time required
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Target multiple areas of the body in a single procedure
- Significantly reduce the appearance of stretch marks and wrinkles
- A variety of techniques and price points to choose from
- No blood is involved, and no chance of infection
- Results are long-lasting
Non Surgical body contouring is a safe, effective, and affordable way to meet your aesthetic goals this summer.
Feel and Look Your Best at A Better Your Medspa
At A Better You Medspa, we strive to help you look and feel your best. We offer a wide variety of nonsurgical body contouring options, and our experts can find the best fit for almost every lifestyle and body type. Our techniques are of the highest quality in the industry, and our team engages in rigorous continued education. Hence, we’re always at the top of our game and able to offer the most cutting-edge techniques on the market.
We take great pride in our safe, inviting, LGBTQ+ friendly boutique atmosphere where everyone is welcome, and it never feels like a sterile doctor’s office. Our team is excited to support you every step of the way when looking and feeling your best. We offer numerous services in addition to body contouring. If there’s something that you’re looking for, ask.
Contact us today at 410.204.2165, and get the summer body you’ve been dreaming of.