Hormone optimization is a type of men’s health care that includes the management of the effects of hormone imbalance in various areas of the body. The aim is to attain physical, emotional, and mental well-being with optimal hormone functioning. Hormone optimization is also an alternative approach to treating Erectile Dysfunction. In addition, it can be a valuable component in managing diabetes, heart disease, and other conditions. Men’s hormone optimization is an affordable, non-invasive option that can drastically improve your health and well-being.
At A Better You Medspa, our experienced team is your one-stop shop for total body wellness. Men’s Hormone optimization is one of the many services available in our Odenton office. We also offer a discount for veterans. To learn more about hormone optimization for men, reach out to us today at 410.204.2165.
3 Benefits of Hormone Optimization for Men
Hormone Optimization Treatment for men can genuinely benefit many different aspects of life. Optimized hormones can eradicate erectile dysfunction, lead to a longer life, decrease stress, increase confidence, etc. Three key benefits of hormone optimization are:
- Improved Overall Health: Hormone optimization leads to improved overall health by lowering the risk of cancer, heart disease, and stroke. Maintaining optimal hormone balance increases both longevity and quality of life.
- More Sexual Pleasure: Imbalanced hormones are a common root cause of many sexual ailments. Specifically, hormone optimization offers relief from erectile dysfunction (ED), which can be improved through maintaining proper testosterone, progesterone, and estrogen balance.
- Improved strength and stamina: By optimizing hormones, it becomes easier to increase strength due to increased energy levels and more ease in building and maintaining muscle mass.
Basics of Hormone Optimization
Hormone optimization services address the root cause of many common ailments by balancing your hormones. The process is not complicated, but it does require consistent attention. It’s a simple thing that can make all the difference in your life.
Hormones are neurochemical substances secreted from glands throughout the human body that control muscle growth and sexual development processes. The hormone production levels in males vary depending on specific factors like age, sex drive/desire, training status, nutrition habits, exercise regimen, and lifestyle habits (such as smoking).
Hormones are involved in nearly every bodily process. Some key hormones related to reproductive well-being are:
- Testosterone – Provides you with sexual excitement. In men especially, low testosterone levels commonly lead to decreased libido, erectile problems, and low energy.
- Estrogen – Needed for average growth during childhood. Too much estrogen can lead to gynecomastia and premature puberty in children. Estrogen blockers are hormone optimization to help increase and maintain a healthy amount of estrogen in the body without any side effects.
- Progesterone – plays an essential role in female fertility by preventing many diseases such as endometriosis, cysts, etc. For men, it affects sperm production by activating Sertoli cells in the testes to produce more sperm cells, increasing their chances of fertilizing an egg.
- Oxytocin – Also known as ‘the love hormone. This hormone is responsible for producing the ‘bonding’ or physiological feeling between mother and child and between partners. It has a significant effect on the stability of other hormones in the body.
Hormone optimization services identify and address the particular hormonal imbalances in a person’s body. They might be considered a form of preventative medicine, addressing root causes through minimally invasive means, thereby preventing more costly measures in the future.
Reach Out to A Better You Medspa to Optimize Your Health Today
Our team of specialists has helped countless men live longer, higher-quality lives through the process of hormone optimization. We offer high-quality services in an LGBTQ+ friendly boutique environment. You will receive quality medical attention at A Better You, but it will never feel like a doctor’s office.
We’re here to help you feel and be your best. Contact us today at 410.204.2165.