At A Better You, our team proudly provides a medical weight loss program to help our clients achieve their health goals and embrace a better quality of life. We offer not only a medical weight loss program but a range of comprehensive care, from aesthetic services to hormone optimization services. Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality treatment in the DMV area. If you’re interested in learning more about medical weight loss at A Better You, contact our team online or at 410.204.2165.
What Is Medical Weight Loss?
So, what is medical weight loss? For many people, it is a solution for obesity and other conditions related to their weight. Medical weight loss uses a combination of proper nutrition, daily exercise, and educational services to change the client’s health and behavior. Other components of medical weight loss include support from professionals, such as nutritionists and therapists, a personalized weight loss plan, and medical supervision. This comprehensive approach to weight loss gives clients an excellent chance to improve their physical and mental health while embracing a new lifestyle.
What Are the Benefits of Medical Weight Loss?
One of the main benefits of medical weight loss is that it doesn’t rely on risky surgeries or dangerous medication. Instead, it is a way of retraining a client’s thinking when it comes to their health and well-being. This also ensures that clients have the strategies they need to remain healthy and encourage emotional growth.
Other benefits of medical weight loss include:
- People enrolled in a medical weight loss program tend to lose more weight than their counterparts who are not enrolled.
- Losing weight healthily, such as through a medical weight loss program, helps alleviate symptoms of other medical issues like insomnia or inflammation.
- The structure of a medical weight loss program makes planning meals or exercising each day easier to maintain.
- Clients who enroll in a medical weight loss program have a higher chance of keeping off the weight long-term.
Medical Weight Loss and More at A Better You
A unique aspect of our medical weight loss program at A Better You is lipotropic injections. These injections contain necessary nutrients, which help our clients maintain high energy that will help to contribute to extensive workouts and exercise. When also combined with a proper diet, lipotropic injections can be a useful tool in a weight loss journey. Also, lipotropic injections boost metabolism, which also fosters accelerated weight loss.
In addition to our medical weight loss program, our team also provides an array of aesthetic services, including:
- Botox and dermal fillers — Botox and dermal fillers are usually used on the face to lessen the appearance of wrinkles and add volume to the skin to give it a softer look.
- Kybella —-This medication is injected under the chin to eliminate the fat cells and enhance the jawline.
- Skin rejuvenation — Our skin rejuvenation services revitalize our clients’ skin with such options as microneedling, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels.
- Hair services — We help our clients enhance their hairstyles with hair restoration, laser hair removal, and waxing.
Explore the Programs and Services at A Better You
A Better You provides a place where our clients can enhance their appearance and self-confidence with our range of programs and services, such as our medical weight loss program. We treat each client with respect and dignity so that each person in our care receives treatment in a comforting and supportive environment. If you or a loved one is interested in medical weight loss or any of the other programs at A Better You, call our friendly team at 410.204.2165 or contact us online.